SHARING THE WORLD TOGETHER


Greetings.
I have decided to write an article about my trip to Romania. Me and 3 of my schoolmates are going  to an ERASMUS+ project trip to Romania with my teacher Ing. Dana Stredáková, PhD. 


Romania is southeastern European country located in the Balkan peninsula. It is a pretty huge country with total population of 20 000 000 people. Its capital and largest city, Bucharest, is the sixth-largest city in the EU, with 1,883,425 inhabitants as of 2011. It is a mountainous region with great nature. Spoken language is mainly Romanian, but you can hear many other languages such as Hungarian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Serbian and even Slovak.
Yes, there is a very little Slovak minority in Romania.
I am looking forward to this experience because I will see something new, learn something about this interesting country, and make new friendships, too.

MERCI!

BUNĂ ZIUA ROMANIA!

CE MAI FACI?

                 Have a look to some nice pictures of the country 

Romanian Carpathians         
 
Romanian Beach, Plaja Modern, Constanta
Peles castle         
Bran castle
Palace of the Parliament

La revedere Romania,
a aşteptacevacunerăbdare





Comments