Tirols once again





On January 15th our classmates headed to Austria for abroad practise. Location is once again beautiful Tirol Alps, small town Mayrhofen exactly. They are staying for three months, which is standard for this kind of an intership. Three of them already took part for three months there and for another two it’s something new. They were very excited. I would be too, because in my opinion it’s very beautiful and magnificant town and many things are different there. I can tell from my own experience because I spent there three months as well, but during summer. It must be magical this time of a year. They are working in a big hotel and one of them is working in pizza place. Our class is way more quiet and voidly now.    



We miss them already and wish them

GOOD LUCK!


Comments