It's time for coffee


Coffee contains more than one thousand active substances that affect the human organism and create its flavor and aroma. The most famous and the most studied of these is caffeine.

Caffeine is an alkaloid with stimulating effects on the central nervous system. It's an addictive substance, just like alcohol or nicotine.



What are the effects of coffee?
• Detoxifies the organism
• Supports brain activity
• Improves attention and memory
• Calms the nervous system
• Natural antidepressant
• Increases blood pressure
• Supports metabolism
• Prevention of emergence liver disease
• Prevention of emergence cancer
• Dehydrates only to an increased level (7 or more cups per day)




Coffee lovers
Coffee lovers love the aroma of coffee especially in the morning. Coffee has a way to brighten moods every day. All coffee drinkers are also connected by coffee quotes, and most of us have at least one or two quotes we already made up about coffee. Here are something of them:


1.  "What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup."
– Henry Rollins



2.  "Coffee is a language in itself."
– Jackie Chan

3.  Coffee: because Monday start every week!

4.  Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup.



5.  Love is in the air, and it smells like coffee.

6.  The only things in my house that aren’t dusty are my coffee cups.

7. I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.
Lewis Black


8. "As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?"
Cassandra Clare

9. "As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move...similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle."
Honore de Balzac

10. " I never laugh until I've had my coffee."
Clark Gable





I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee!











Comments