,,Amazing trip in my life" by Zuzana Kubalová


I was awarded by a trip to Germany thank to "Slovak barista cup" competition. It was an amazing experience for me that I will never forget. I have known amazing people and I did not know there were "coffee mania" there. 






The first day we arrived to a hotel, we had a tasty dinner and, of course, a great coffee. The next day we got up early. We went to the Coffee Consulate. It was charming. All furniture was made of coffee tree. They have showed us how they roast coffee and tast a lot of coffee varieties. Every coffee was of a completely different taste.
In the evening we went for a walk through Mannheim and visited a lot of coffee shops in the city. The last day of this trip we moved to Pilsen in Bohemia. We have visited a well-known commissioner in the competition and he has invited us to a great atypical coffee in his café. 



Finally, we were still in one factory where coffee makers are made. This trip has crossed all my borders. 



Thank you to all who helped me to get to these competitions
and
to have such an amazing trip.





Comments